About 2011/01/17 19:40:01 pm | 9883 views
EzineMark Guidelines for Publisher
EzineMark, a professional article directory, aims at serving as a trusted source of content for all visitors, readers, and members of our site. As a publisher, you have the right to re-print or publish the article(s) posted on EzineMark.com. Nevertheless, you must adhere to the terms and conditions below:
1. Articles are required to be published "as is" and the author’s bio in Author Box must not be edited.
2. It is best to inform authors of the publication purposes.
3. Articles are not allowed to be re-printed or published as spam.
4. Links must not be added to the articles you would like to re-print or publish.
5. Articles on EzineMark.com must not be published to websites which consist of warez, illegal mp3/ files, instructions on how to make bombs/ steal, expressions of profanity/ racism/ bigotry, pornography, and exploit children, animals, any human, or any other unlawful activities.
6. Any content from EzineMark.com must not be translated into any language.
7. Author photos or images from our site must never be re-printed.
8. No content from EzineMark.com will be utilized in videos or audios.
9. The number of articles re-printed or published is limited. You are not permitted to re-print or publish over 300 articles a year.
10. To any articles, please include Article Source at the end of the article re-printed or published.
Article Source: http://society.ezinemark.com/americas-best-charities-with-low-admin-costs-77368701735e.html
If EzineMark Team detect any unauthorized requests, you will be suspended to access to our site.
11. Neither trading any article nor charging others for viewing articles on EzineMark.com
12. URLs in Author Box must be linkable and any anchored text or hyperlink should not be changed.
13. Last but not least, the rel=nofollow tag in your HREF statements must not be added.
Copyright and Violations
When you reprint or publish articles from EzineMark.com, if you infringe any of the above-mentioned terms and/or any author, you take the legal responsibility for all lawyer cost and legislative compensation upon a copyright infringement lawsuit. Please read Section 504(c)(2) (http://www.copyright.gov/title17/92chap5.html#504).
You concede that EzineMark has the capability of withdrawing these reprint rights at any given time for any reason in case that you're given a notice through email, fax, telephone or postal mail. In receipt of notice from us, you will have 24 hours to take down every article.
The articles on EzineMark.com are provided for information purposes only and for redistribution as outlined in our guidelines. EzineMark does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site's contents.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.